Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thank You!

I'd just like to say thank you to someone. I don't even know who they are but they make my morning! About a year ago, I got pulled over for speeding on my way to work. I was coasting down a hill and a sneaky cop was hiding out in a parking lot, pointing his radar gun up the hill. Well, I find it difficult to go down a large hill at 25mph so I was coasting a bit. Whatever. For the last few months, I have noticed a white Blazer that parks in the same spot the cop was camping out in. I don't know if they got pulled over too and are saving others from tickets, or they just like to park in the farthest spot from the building. But thank you. No more sneaky cops nabbing me for coasting! It makes me day!

Haven't done a bit of quilting lately. Hoping to get some time in this weekend. But it's hard to park yourself in a small room when it's so nice outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment