Monday, May 24, 2010

Finishes


Here are some projects that I've been working on. I saw a throw pillow a few months ago that used the Cathedral Windows pattern. I had never seen anything like it and I loved it! I will probably try to make a bigger quilt one day, but for now, just trying the technique out was enough for now. I love how it turned out!

I had these 3 blocks just sitting around and I thought I should do something with them. I was going to make a few more blocks, but I couldn't figure out where I had put the instructions for how to make them or measurements, etc. so I just decided to use the three of them and make a wall hanging!











I also had this scrappy top just folded up in my sewing room and although it's a little crazy, I thought I would just put it out of my misery and quilt it already! I'm almost done with it and that will be another thing to cross off my list! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment