Friday, December 31, 2010

















































Finally got some pictures posted of the Africa quilt. It turned out pretty well. It's sort of reversible since I pieced the backing. I totally stepped out on a limb while quilting this. I had never done a quilt this large, which was a challenge. I also just tried all new techniques from stuff I had seen online. No stippling here! I think it turned out great. I'm really proud of it! I'm definitely going to use some of these patterns in other quilts!
Also I included a picture of a quick little wall-hanging that I made for my Secret Santa at work. I'm a little disappointed how you can't really see the appliqued holly leaves too well. but overall, it was quick and easy and I think she really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment