Tuesday, August 24, 2010

O My Christmas Stars!

Well, I finished quilting and binding the Christmas Stars quilt. I made a slightly "off" choice on the binding. (green) I could have used red, and would have preferred it, but I didn't have enough leftover yardage and I hated to introduce a new fabric to the mix. The backing fabric which I did have leftovers of would have just been too busy. So I used a remnant of plain green. It's okay. Still thinking red would have been nice but I had the green... it was there, so I just went for it.
Sorry there aren't pictures yet so you really can't see what I'm talking about. But I will get to it.
Also the baby quilts I need to make are stacking up as 4 friends have 2 babies due in December and 2 in February. At least I think three of them are finding out the sex so that makes it easier for me. I don't care much for gender neutral stuff generally.
I'm afraid this blog might be a little neglected since football season is starting soon, but I'll try to post once in awhile if I manage to get anything done...ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment