Wednesday, July 14, 2010


I finally got all the stars appliquéd and the squares sewn together. I actually have the backing all planned out, too. So unlike me. :) Maybe I'll get it pin-basted together soon so I can think about quilting it. Thinking maybe echo quilting around each star or something.
I started a ticker-tape quilt on a whim. Thought I was really making headway but then I realized when I took it off the machine that I had actually only completed a tiny portion of the rectangle.
Turns out someone wanted in the picture!
Finally, I just wrapped up a finished quilt for a little guy that was born a few weeks ago. He lives down the street from us. He was born a little early, so I'm glad I already had it done. That's about it from around here. I feel like I have a lot of projects underway. Hopefully more progress soon!



















































No comments:

Post a Comment