Friday, February 4, 2011

Little Owls

I quilted this little baby quilt this week and put some binding on it while sitting by the fire and watching TV. It has just been that kind of weather lately! Lots of snow and negative temperatures means turning on the fireplace. I'm really happy with the quilting I did on this. Of course, I managed to get a close up with some loose strings in the picture. Oh well. I have also been having a hard time getting pictures to rotate. I save them the right way, but then they won't upload correctly. I need to work that one out. I backed this with a cute little owl print. I bought it because it was cute, but wasn't sure what to do with it! Turns out the colors were a great fit for this one, so it became the backing. Love love love striped binding! This one will be on it's way shortly to a friend who is going to be a great daddy to a beautiful little girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment